Now accepting nominations for the 2022 Youth Recognition Award. All youth, grades K-12 who reside in the Rochester Community School District, are eligible to be nominated. A nominator may be any adult or organization that wishes to submit the name of a deserving
youth based on one or all of the following criteria:
- Volunteered their time to an individual, an organization, or in their community
- Created a new opportunity through leadership to do great things for people who need
- Recognized a need and fulfilled the need in new ways
- Overcame major obstacles to reach their goals
- Demonstrated personal perseverance beyond the ordinary
Yes – we’re looking for those self-starting, amazing, gracious and compassionate youth who
are doing something great out of the kindness of their own heart. Honorees will be notified by mail and invited to a special Dessert Reception on March 22, 2022.
Deadline for submitting a nomination for consideration is February 18, 2022.